Responsibilities & required
- Perform all required tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to maximize the return on investment in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing site analytics, PPC initiatives, and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay in the budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile differences.
- Improve copies and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Ongoing keyword discovery performance, expansion, and improvement
- Search and implement search engine optimization
- Actively search and analyze competing ad links in the same field
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure that best practices in properly improving search engines are implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes in website structure, content, connectivity, and other factors to improve SEO placements for targeted keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Demonstrated the experience of managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- A strong understanding of performance, marketing, conversion, and acquisition of online customers
- In-depth experience with site analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experiment with bid management tools (for example, click equations, Marin, ken shaw, search ignite)
- Experiment with A/B and multivariate trials
- Find out all the rating factors and search engine algorithms